Powering our community with 100% renewable energy is a critical goal in the Climate Action Plan.
The Collaborative is working to help our local utilities bring as much renewable power into our grid
From the 2020 Climate Action Plan Update
- Support goal of 100% renewable energy supply for the electric sector by 2030.
- Analyze and develop local renewable energy resources through waste-to-energy, methane capture, and anaerobic digestion.
- Consider heat waste utilization and renewable energy technology to power district scale snowmelt systems.
- Reduce methane leakage through natural gas system efficiency.
Calculate how much switching to renewable energy will cost you:
- Holy Cross PuRE Program
- Xcel Energy Renewable Opportunities
- Generate your own Renewable Energy Through Holy Cross Energy