The Climate Action Collaborative (CAC) Board is composed of Eagle County and local municipality leadership that have adopted the Eagle County Climate Action Plan and financially contribute to the CAC. The Board assists with preparing and adopting the CAC's annual budget, funding mechanisms, and goals.
- Town of Avon: Lindsay Hardy
- Town of Avon: Charlotte Lin/Sarah Smith-Hymes
- Town of Basalt: Elyse Hottel
- Town of Basalt: Sara Nadolny
- Town of Eagle: Geoff Grimmer (Vice Chair)
- Town of Eagle: Ellen Bodenhemier
- Eagle County: Matt Scherr
- Eagle County: Tori Franks
- Town of Minturn: Earle Bidez
- Town of Minturn: Brian Rodine
- Town of Red Cliff: Ben Kleimer
- Town of Red Cliff: Dana Veljacic
- Town of Vail: Kim Langmaid (Chair)
- Town of Vail: Kristen Bertuglia
CAC Board meetings are open to the public and we welcome input and feedback. Meetings occur on the first Friday of each month from 10:00-11:30 AM and are generally in a hybrid format. If you would like to attend a Board meeting or access past meeting notes, please email Gina McCrackin (email@example.com).